12 Nov 2014

Beijing International Triathlon

After my race in Edmonton, I headed to Mont Tremblant to watch the 70.3 World Championships and to pick up a very special parcel. I received my very first Felt IA time trial bike with thanks of course to Felt and also SRAM, who did the build with sram red 22! A few days later, Josh and I were headed to Beijing to compete in the Beijing International Triathlon which was being held in the Fengtai district. After a fairly choppy swim, we got to ride on some of the smoothest hot mix I have ever ridden, although the bike course was certainly a challenging one with a considerable amount of climbing and a tricky descent! The 40km bike was followed by a gruelling 10km run which included over 600 stairs. It was a great experience and it was such an honour to be invited to to such a professional race, I hope to be back! 
Check out the race footage (in 2 parts) below. 




Thanks Rocky Arroyo for the pic 














4 comments:

  1. Here's how I do exactly what you're asking - but first, a comment: The Companion remote is garbage. Yeah, it has six Home Control buttons ps3 jailbreak 4.83 release date

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a thing that the PS4 does that you have to opt out of where it will display games on the home screen that Sony thinks you might like to buy. Its a global thing but clearly you have opted out of it and forgotten about it. jailbreak ps4 pro 6.20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a low rank, as i only played a few games this week. Think i got 2 Jumbo Premium Gold packs and 7k coins? fifa 19 hack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really Liked the information you have provided. I have an article relaed to it. I was searching about it on the internet and I found an amazing article on Quora Site. The provided Article was about a site that provides working modded android apps. The name of the site was “Fineapkapps”. The Article was very halpful, You should read that. Click Here to reach that amazing article: Quora Best Gaming Site.

    ReplyDelete